Did you break things as a kid trying to figure out how they worked? Are you the resident IT expert for all your friends and family, and could walk a 5-year-old through resetting the current IP address and then manually renewing it? Is your idea of fun weekend coding a new website in Node, PHP, Java or .NET? Would those around you describe you as having integrity, and one of the most trustworthy people they know? If so, we want you to be an intern at Cyber Ninjas.
As a cyber security intern you will be working in the web application area of our business. We’ll put you through our web application security training material and have you programming internal projects. Depending on your skill level and ongoing projects; you may also have the opportunity to contribute to security assessments.
Candidates at a minimum will have a:
- Strong passion and proven track record for picking up new technologies.
- Class, work, or personal experience in one of the following programming languages: Java, PHP, .NET, Python, Perl.
- Class, work or personal experience writing SQL queries for one of the following databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Ability to systematically and logically work through a problem.
- Availability to work 15-20+ hrs a week through the current semester.
Strong Candidates will have a:
- Firm understanding of the HTTP protocol.
- Written over 1000 lines of code in Java.
- Working knowledge of the OWASP Top 10.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Mastery of technical writing.
- Have Exposure to Angular & Node development.
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Are local to the Sarasota, FL Area.
- Graduate in the Current year.
- Have prior work experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com