Do you know the OWASP Top 10 by heart, could explain CSRF in your sleep, and enjoy both coding and poking holes in other people’s code? If so, we’d love you to join our team. We’re looking for both experienced Cyber Security Consultants and Senior Cyber Security Consultants to conduct and lead Web Application and Network Penetration tests. You may also be involved in threat modeling, risk assessments, security engineering, internal tool development or any other service our organization offers.
Candidates at a minimum will have:
- Strong passion and proven track record for picking up new technologies.
- One or more years of experience Performing Ethical Hacking Engagements.
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 and common remediation techniques.
- Experience writing at least 500 lines of code in one of the following programming languages: NodeJS, Java, PHP, .NET, Python, Perl.
- Knowledge of SQL queries in one of the following databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Ability to systematically and logically work through a problem.
- Working knowledge of PortSwigger’s BurpSuite, IBM Appscan, or similar tools.
Senior Cyber Security Consultant candidates should have:
- One or more years of experience leading teams of individuals performing Ethical Hacking related assessments.
- Proven track record of positively managing client relationships.
- The ability to apply and customize remediation advice to unique customer situations.
Additional desired characteristics:
- Industry recognized certifications such as GWAPT, OSCP, CISSP, GPEN.
- Proven track record of working independently from home.
- A Can-Do Attitude with a high attention to detail.
Experienced candidates are welcomed across the United States, but a preference will be given to candidates who reside in or near Sarasota, FL.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com