Are you an experienced software developer or Information Technology professional who has always wanted to make a jump into the Cyber Security field? Do you understand web technologies inside and out, could write an HTTP Request manually in a text editor, and find yourself staying up late just to dive into learning the latest technology? If so, we’ve got the opportunity for you! We’re looking to train our next group of Cyber Security Consultants!
As a cyber security consultant, your primary responsibility will be performing web application ethical hacks against our client’s applications. You may also be involved in other types of ethical hacking, threat modeling, risk assessments, and internal project development.
Candidates at a minimum will have:
- Strong passion and proven track record for picking up new technologies.
- Experience writing at least 1000 lines of code in one of the following programming languages: NodeJS, Java, PHP, .NET, Python, Perl.
- Knowledge of SQL queries in one of the following databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Ability to systematically and logically work through a problem.
- Availability to work full-time.
Strong Candidates will have a:
- Working knowledge of the OWASP Top 10.
- Experience writing at least 1,000 lines of code in one of the following programming languages: NodeJS, Java, PHP, .NET, Python, Perl.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Mastery of technical writing.
- A tenacity to dig into a problem until a solution is found.
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Are local to the Sarasota, FL Area.
Candidates must be local to Sarasota, FL.